- Cap for women and men
- 100% French merino wool base
- Headband in grosgrain with a black bouffette
- Satin headdress decorated with a Maison Laulhère badge
- Authenticated by the Maison Laulhère rivet
- Available in size XS, S, M, L and XL
- Delivered in a Laulhère box.
- Made in France
This cap adapts to all shapes of face.
To know more about the delivery click here.
History :The Pau cap, which is named after the Béarn region's chief town, is this season's novelty. Elegant, classic and in a more sporty style than the Oloron cap, it features a flat, straight peak that gives it a golf cap look. Made from 100% French merino wool, the Pau is available in three timeless colours: black, Laulhère blue and camel.
The Pau cap is entirely made in France, in our workshop in Oloron-Sainte-Marie. If you are interested in discovering how we make our berets and caps, click here.
- 100% virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees
- 100% cotton lining
- Headband in grosgrain
- 100% polyester badge
- Authenticated by the Héritage by Laulhère rivet
Machine washing is excluded for felted merino virgin wool. Hand washing or dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the cap. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
Tip: To restore a fresh look to your cap : apply a little dry shampoo, leave to dry for a few moments and brush.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
Tip: Wet the palm of your hand slightly and gently rub the surface of your cap in circles, the dust will then form a ball that you only have to remove to find a clean beret.
To best protect your cap, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs fees to be paid upon arrival of the package.
- Only for UK: For UK only: your order amount is exclusive of VAT. You may have to pay VAT when your package arrives.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.