- Cap for women and men with short peak
- 100% French merino wool base
- Headband in grosgrain
- Cotton headdress decorated with a Héritage by Laulhère badge
- Authenticated by the enamelled rivet Héritage by Laulhère
- One size fits all, stretchable up to size 60
- Delivered with a Héritage by Laulhère travel bag
- Made in France
This cap adapts to all shapes of face.
To know more about the delivery click here.
How to stretch a one-size beret (OS) ?
Using your hands, grasp the cap firmly and pull it gently between your hands while turning the beret. If this is not enough, repeat the operation until you reach the desired size. Be careful, it is not possible to shrink a cap that is too stretched.
History : The timeless Campus cap is available this year in 7 sublime colors, from classic black to sparkling sorbet and olive green. The Campus is a cap with a short peak that will adjust on your head according to your desires thanks to its famous cabillou. Made of 100% French merino wool, the Campus cap is one size fits all.
This cap is entirely made in France, in our workshops in Oloron-Sainte-Marie. If you are interested in discovering how we make our berets and caps, click here.
- 100% virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees
- 100% cotton lining
- Headband in grosgrain
- 100% polyester badge
- Authenticated by the Héritage by Laulhère rivet
Machine washing is excluded for felted merino virgin wool. Hand washing or dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the cap. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
Tip: To restore a fresh look to your cap : apply a little dry shampoo, leave to dry for a few moments and brush.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
Tip: Wet the palm of your hand slightly and gently rub the surface of your cap in circles, the dust will then form a ball that you only have to remove to find a clean beret.
To best protect your cap, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs fees to be paid upon arrival of the package.
- Only for UK: For UK only: your order amount is exclusive of VAT. You may have to pay VAT when your package arrives.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.