- Mixed cap
- 100% French merino wool base
- Elasticated grosgrain headband
- One size fits all, stretchable to size 60
- Cotton cap decorated with a Héritage by Laulhère crest
- Authenticated by the Maison Laulhère rivet
- Delivered in a square box Héritage par Laulhère
- Made in France
This cap adapts to all shapes of face.
To know more about the delivery click here.
How to stretch a one-size cap (OS) ?
Using your hands, grasp the beret firmly and pull it gently between your hands while turning the beret. If this is not enough, repeat the operation until you reach the desired size. Be careful, it is not possible to shrink a beret that is too stretched.
History: Both elegant and casual, the 1840 Cap has a pure line and a short visor. It proudly wears the cabillou and is lined for better comfort. Waterproof and insulating, the 1840 cap is available in 4 colors.
- 100% wool base.
- Acetate interior .
- 100% cotton badge.
Machine washing, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if cleaning is imperative). In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or a natural sponge soaked in lukewarm, slightly soapy water, avoiding excessively wetting the cap. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a soft brush.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your cap it is recommended after each use to store it flat in its cardboard box, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs charges on arrival of the package.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.