- French beret for women
- 100% French merino wool base
- Without headband
- One size fits all, stretchable up to size 60
- Plate diameter : 28cm
- Delivered with a Héritage by Laulhère travel bag
- Made in France
This beret adapts to all face shapes.
How to stretch a one size beret (OS) ?
Using your hands, grasp the beret firmly and pull it gently between your hands as you turn the beret. If this is not enough, repeat the operation until you reach the desired size. Be careful, it is not possible to shrink an over-stretched beret.
History : The classic and timeless Béret Parisienne is back this year in 5 sublime colors: from the elegant burgundy to the classic black beret, through the timeless red beret. The Parisienne beret is minimalist and practical in cold weather, because with its wide brim, it folds over the ears. The Parisienne beret is suitable for all because it is a one size fits all beret that stretches nicely to your head size.
This beret is entirely made in France, in our workshop in Oloron-Sainte-Marie. If you are interested in discovering how we make our berets and caps, click here.
- 100% virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees
- Authenticated by the Héritage by Laulhère rivet
Machine washing is excluded for felted merino virgin wool. Hand washing or dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
Tip: To restore a fresh look to your beret: apply a little dry shampoo, leave to dry for a few moments and brush.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
Tip: Wet the palm of your hand slightly and gently rub the surface of your beret in circles, the dust will then form a ball that you only have to remove to find a clean beret.
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs charges on arrival of the package.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.