A unique piece in our collection, the Iris Beret is delicate and elegant. Manufactured from a 100% cotton fabric and embellished with pink flowers assembled by hand, this beret is magnified to make it an exceptional product.
The Iris Beret has the following characteristics:
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headg piece.
- A cream-coloured elastic grosgrain headband, enhanced by its yellow "buffet".
- The sandy-coloured cotton that lines the interior is adorned with a superb embroidered woven badge that incorporates the heraldic codes of the old traditional badges and proudly displays the colours of the Maison Laulhère, Sulphur Yellow, Candy Pink and Electric Blue.
Beret made in France.
Crown diameter: 28 cm.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
Comes with its travel bag.
Available in sizes S, M and L.
- 100% cotton base and lining.
- Elastic grosgrain headband.
- Cotton interior.
- 100% cotton badge.
- Plexiglas flowers.
Machine washing, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if cleaning is imperative).
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in lukewarm water, avoiding excessively wetting the beret. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a soft brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.