* You will receive your promo code in 24 hours at most
- French beret for women and men
- 100% virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops
- Black and light grey animal print knitted beret
- Headband in 100% French full grain cowhide
- Electric blue border and black boufette
- Blue headdress made of 60% acetate and 40% viscose and decorated with a black polyester Laulhère badge
- Authenticated by the enamelled rivet decorated with the emblem of the Maison Laulhère
- Plate diameter : 28 cm
- Delivered in a Laulhère storage box
- Manufactured in France in our workshop in Oloron-Sainte-Marie
- Beret that fits all face shapes and size normally
The timeless beret with an animal pattern is back for this season. Knitted from black and light grey yarns, the Fauve beret revisits the traditional Basque beret with its leopard motif. The Fauve illustrates the renewal of our Maison, which develops new knitting techniques every year, to offer you a range of exceptional berets. Like all our merino wool berets and caps, the Fauve beret is waterproof, insulating, odourless and UV resistant.
Machine washing is excluded for felted merino virgin wool. Hand washing or dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret and leather edge. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
Tip: To restore a fresh look to your beret: apply a little dry shampoo, leave to dry for a few moments and brush.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
Tip: Wet the palm of your hand slightly and gently rub the surface of your beret in circles, the dust will then form a ball that you only have to remove to find a clean beret.
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
- Delivery within 2 to 3 days if the product ordered is not to be manufactured for you.
- Free in France from 79€ of purchase.
- Details by transporter can be found here.
- Some countries apply customs fees to be paid upon arrival of the package.
- You have a period of 14 working days from the date of reception of your order to return your products if they are not suitable.
- Refund 1 week after receiving your return.