A reference to the ancestral heritage of Laulhère, the Eridan Beret honours the Basque Beret. Through this historically significant beret, Laulhère offers each year a new assortment of woven vintage labels from her collection. Skillfully mixing the old and new badges, the artistic direction tells us 180 years of history on a beret.
All the emblematic codes of the beret are magnified and perfectly finished to offer you an exceptional product:
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headg piece.
- The leather headband, enhanced with an Electric blue border, matches its "buffet" bow.
- The night blue satin fabric that lines the interior is adorned with a superb embroidered woven badge that incorporates the historic codes of the old traditional badges and proudly displays the colours of the house of Laulhère , Sulphur Yellow, Candy Pink and Electric Blue.
Beret made in France.
Crown diameter: 28 cm.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
Comes with its storage box.
Available in sizes S, M and L.
- 100% french virgin merino wool base.
- Full grain cowhide leather headband.
- Satin interior.
- 100% cotton badge.
Machine washing is excluded for felted merino virgin wool. Hand washing or dry cleaning is preferable.
To preserve the beauty and delicacy of the badges, we recommend that you consult a specialist before cleaning.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
Tip: Wet the palm of your hand slightly and gently rub the surface of your beret in circles, the dust will then form a ball that you only have to remove to find a clean beret.
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.