* You will receive your promo code in 24 hours at most
Child Beret Margaux
- Children's beret
- 100% virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops
- Without headband, but with a wide brim that folds over the ears
- Authenticated by the Heritage by Laulhère rivet
- Plate diameter: 26 cm
- Delivered in Heritage by Laulhère travel bag
- Manufactured in France in our workshop in Oloron-Sainte-Marie
- Beret suitable for children from 3 to 8 years depending on their head size
The Margaux beret is a child version of the Parisienne Beret. It is a great classic from the Héritage range by Laulhère. Made from 100% French merino wool, it is soft and light. Its wide ribbed waistband provide good protection from the cold and its one size fits all will allow your child to keep it for many years. Waterproof and insulating, Margaux is available in 3 soft colours: Laulhère blue, sand and botanical green.
How to stretch a one size beret (OS) ?
Using your hands, grasp the beret firmly and pull it gently between your hands as you turn the beret. If this is not enough, repeat the operation until you reach the desired size. Be careful, it is not possible to shrink an over-stretched beret.
The Laulhère workshops are still located today on the exact spot where they were born in 1840, at the foot of the Bearnais Pyrenees, perched above the raging waters of the Gave d'Oloron. More than 80 years of history, tradition and expertise have gone into the making of the authentic Laulhère beret.
This French emblem has been worn by film stars, sportsmen, musicians and writers alike, and has travelled the world thanks to the intrepid sailors and explorers who set off from the Basque country. Our berets have bravely traversed the 20th century, travelling from the peasant to the worker, from the Parisian titi to the jazzman of the Latin Quarter, from the silent film starlet to the cigar-chomping revolutionary and the singer with millions of fans. Today more than ever, with all these intertwined stories, Laulhère berets represent an incredibly varied heritage that everyone can make their own to express their own style.
To find out more, click here.
Machine washing, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if cleaning is imperative).
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in lukewarm water, avoiding excessively wetting the beret. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a soft brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret, we recommend that you store it flat in its bag after each use, protected from dust.
- Delivery within 2 to 3 days if the product ordered is not to be manufactured for you.
- Free in France from 79€ of purchase.
- Details by transporter can be found here.
- Some countries apply customs fees to be paid upon arrival of the package.
- You have a period of 14 working days from the date of reception of your order to return your products if they are not suitable.
- Refund 1 week after receiving your return.