Child Cashmere Beret
- Children beret
- 70% French merino wool and 30% cashmere base
- Without headband
- One size stretches up to size 60
- Satin headdress decorated with a Laulhère badge.
- Authenticated by the Maison Laulhère rivet
- Plate diameter : 26cm
- Delivered in a Laulhère box.
- Made in France
This beret adapts to all face shapes.
How to stretch a one size beret (OS) ?
Using your hands, grasp the beret firmly and pull it gently between your hands as you turn the beret. If this is not enough, repeat the operation until you reach the desired size. Be careful, it is not possible to shrink an over-stretched beret.
History : The Child Cashmere Beret is a special children's version of the classic Cashmere beret from Maison Laulhère. Its small diameter and its cut closer to the head, make the child Cashmere a modern and timeless beret. Particularly recommended for thin faces and small head size, the child Cashmere beret is a one size fits all. Mixt of cashmere and wool, it will require a particular care. Let yourself be tempted by the sublime colors imagined by our colorists: passion, black or Laulhère blue.
The Child Cashmere Beret is entirely made in France, in our workshops in Oloron-Sainte-Marie. If you are interested in discovering how we make our berets and caps, click here.
- 70% wool and 30% cashmere base.
- 60% acetate and 40% viscose lining.
- Satin interior.
- 100% cotton badge.
Machine washing, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if cleaning is imperative).
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in lukewarm water, avoiding excessively wetting the beret. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a soft brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs fees to be paid upon arrival of the package.
- Only for UK: For UK only: your order amount is exclusive of VAT. You may have to pay VAT when your package arrives.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.