- Women's beret covering the ears
- 100% French merino wool base
- Without headband
- One size fits all, stretchable up to size 60
- Authenticated by the enamelled rivet Héritage by Laulhère
- Plate diameter : 28cm
- Delivered with a Héritage by Laulhère travel bag
- Made in France
This beret adapts to all shapes of face.
To know more about the delivery click here.
How to stretch a one-size beret (OS) ?
Using your hands, grasp the beret firmly and pull it gently between your hands while turning the beret. If this is not enough, repeat the operation until you reach the desired size. Be careful, it is not possible to shrink a beret that is too stretched.
History : First developed over 15 years ago within the Maison, the Chopin beret continues to be reinvented each year. This season, it is available in 5 colors: from the classic black beret to the sparkling turmeric. Simple and elegant, it has a hemmed edge that allows you to position the beret as you wish. One size fits all, it stretches nicely thanks to its stretchy fiber to get the desired size.
This beret is entirely made in France, in our workshops in Oloron-Sainte-Marie. If you are interested in discovering how we make our berets and caps, click here.
- 100% virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees
- Authenticated by the Héritage by Laulhère rivet
Machine washing, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if cleaning is imperative).
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in lukewarm water, avoiding excessively wetting the beret. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a soft brushing..
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
Tip: Wet the palm of your hand slightly and gently rub the surface of your beret in circles, the dust will then form a ball that you only have to remove to find a clean beret.
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs fees to be paid upon arrival of the package.
- Only for UK: For UK only: your order amount is exclusive of VAT. You may have to pay VAT when your package arrives.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.