- Mixed beret
- 100% French merino wool base
- Full grain cowhide leather headband 100% french
- An yellow edging and a yellow bouffette
- Cotton headdress decorated with a Vrai Basque badge
- Authenticated by the Maison Laulhère rivet
- Plate diameter: 28cm
- Available from size 54 to 63.
- Delivered in a black and square Laulhère box.
This beret adapts to all shapes of face.
To know more about the delivery click here.
History : Worn by the Ché himself, the Béret Ché is the historic beret of the Maison Laulhère.
- 100% cotton base and lining.
- Leather headband.
- Cotton interior.
- 100% cotton badge.
Machine washing, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if cleaning is imperative).
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in lukewarm water, avoiding excessively wetting the beret. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a soft brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs charges on arrival of the package.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.