- Mixed beret
- 100% French merino wool base
- Full grain cowhide leather headband 100% french
- An yellow edging and a yellow bouffette
- Cotton headdress decorated with a Vrai Basque badge
- Plate diameter: 28cm
- Available from size 53 to 63.
- Delivered in a square Laulhère box.
This beret adapts to all shapes of face.
To know more about the delivery click here.
History : While searching our archives, we realized that the last beret of Ché Guevara was a Laulhère beret. Indeed, the Vrai Basque badge and the striped cap is the trademark of the historical berets of the Maison. The Ché beret is made of 100% French merino wool, with a leather headband accented with yellow border and matching bouffette. If you are looking for the authentic Ché beret, this beret is for you.
This beret is entirely made in France, in our workshop in Oloron-Sainte-Marie. If you are interested in discovering how we make our berets and caps, click here.
- 100% virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees
- Full grain cowhide headband
- Lining 55% acrylic and 45% polyester
- 100% polyester badge
Machine washing, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if cleaning is imperative).
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in lukewarm water, avoiding excessively wetting the beret. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a soft brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs charges on arrival of the package.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.