The Campus Beret-cap is a unisex model made of pure merino wool. It proudly maintains it's "cabillou" (Tail) to keep the beret look.
The Campus Beret-Cap has the following characteristics:
- Made of pure merino wool, with no inner edge to fit all head sizes.
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headgear.
- Lined in acetate .
- Embroidered Héritage badge.
- Plateau size: 10.
- 100% French manufacturing in Oloron-Sainte-Marie.
- One size fits all.
- Virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- Acetate interior.
- Badge woven in France.
Machine washing is excluded, hand washing is not recommended, dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret and leather edge. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
LAULHÈRE offers the following delivery methods :
- Delivery to your door in 3 business days with Colissimo.
- Delivery in 5 business days to a Colissimo pick-up point.
- Pick up in store in 2 hours.