The top of the range traditional beret made in France! The Campan Beret combines all the qualities of a beret that will stay in your cloakroom for a long time. Made of pure luxurious waterproof felt Merino wool, with its genuine goatskin leather trim, golden yellow buffoon, burgundy headdress and famous Campan crest.
The Campan beret has the following characteristics:
- Made of 100% merino wool with waterproof felt.
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headgear.
- Headband in imitation leather with a golden yellow border, matching its "buffet".
- Bordeaux cap.
- Embroidered Heritage badge with the regional coat of arms.
- Plateau size: 10.
- Exists in 10 head sizes.
- Virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- Acetate interior.
- Headband imitation leather.
- Badge woven in France.
Machine washing is excluded, hand washing is not recommended, dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret and leather edge. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Withdrawal in store.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.