* You will receive your promo code in 24 hours at most
- French beret for women and men
- 100% virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops
- A shape very close to the head as opposed to the Alpin Bulle beret
- A shaped fold is preformed and sewn on the side
- Full grain cowhide headband, narrower than the Basque beret headband
- A lace on the back, inspired by military berets
- Blue headdress made of 60% acetate and 40% viscose and decorated with a black polyester Laulhère badge
- Authenticated by the enamelled rivet decorated with the emblem of the Maison Laulhère
- Plate diameter : 22 cm
- Delivered in a Laulhère storage box
- Manufactured in France in our workshop in Oloron-Sainte-Marie
- Beret that fits all face shapes
- If you are between two sizes, take the larger one
If the myth tells that Orion dies from an arrow of Artemis, we have decided to revisit this story by resurrecting Orion thanks to Artemis. This year the iconic Orion model is reborn under the name of Artemis. This beret illustrates the know-how of the House of Laulhère: the military beret. With its small diameter and its shape close to the head, the commando style beret is enhanced by a leather border which, thanks to a lace, is easily tied at the back of the head. To tie the lace, cross each cord before tying your knot. If you pull on the two cords separately, your beret may tear.
The Laulhère workshops are still located today on the exact spot where they were born in 1840, at the foot of the Bearnais Pyrenees, perched above the raging waters of the Gave d'Oloron. More than 80 years of history, tradition and expertise have gone into the making of the authentic Laulhère beret.
This French emblem has been worn by film stars, sportsmen, musicians and writers alike, and has travelled the world thanks to the intrepid sailors and explorers who set off from the Basque country. Our berets have bravely traversed the 20th century, travelling from the peasant to the worker, from the Parisian titi to the jazzman of the Latin Quarter, from the silent film starlet to the cigar-chomping revolutionary and the singer with millions of fans. Today more than ever, with all these intertwined stories, Laulhère berets represent an incredibly varied heritage that everyone can make their own to express their own style.
To find out more, click here.
Machine washing is excluded for felted merino virgin wool. Hand washing or dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret and leather edge. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
Tip: To restore a fresh look to your beret: apply a little dry shampoo, leave to dry for a few moments and brush.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
Tip: Wet the palm of your hand slightly and gently rub the surface of your beret in circles, the dust will then form a ball that you only have to remove to find a clean beret.
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
- Delivery within 2 to 3 days if the product ordered is not to be manufactured for you.
- Free in France from 79€ of purchase.
- Details by transporter can be found here.
- Some countries apply customs fees to be paid upon arrival of the package.
- You have a period of 14 working days from the date of reception of your order to return your products if they are not suitable.
- Refund 1 week after receiving your return.