- Women's beret
- 70% angora wool and 30% polyamide base
- Without headband
- One size stretches to size 60
- Cotton cap decorated with a Héritage by Laulhère badge
- Authenticated by the Maison Laulhère rivet
- Plate diameter: 28cm
- Delivered with a Heritage by Laulhère travel bag
- Made in France
This beret adapts to all shapes of face.
To know more about the delivery click here.
How to stretch a one-size beret (OS) ?
Using your hands, grasp the beret firmly and pull it gently between your hands while turning the beret. If this is not enough, repeat the operation until you reach the desired size. Be careful, it is not possible to shrink a beret that is too stretched.
70% angora wool and 30% polyamide base.
Machine washing is excluded for felted merino virgin wool. Hand washing or dry cleaning is preferable (consult your dry cleaning specialist if necessary).
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret and leather edge. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs charges on arrival of the package.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.