The Alpine Beret is the widest of the berets in the Héritage by Laulhère range. Its large diameter and and breathable 100% French merino wool make the Alpine beret a beautiful blend of ancestral know-how and modernity.
The Alpin Beret has the following characteristics:
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headg piece.
- The cotton and polyester headdress that lines the interior is adorned with an embroidered Héritage badge that incorporates the historic codes of the old traditional badges.
Beret made in France.
Crown diameter: 33 cm.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
Available in sizes 53 to 62.
- 100% virgin merino wool base.
- 50% polyester, 50% cotton interior.
- 100% cotton badge.
Machine washing, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if cleaning is imperative).
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in lukewarm water, avoiding excessively wetting the beret. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a soft brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs charges on arrival of the package.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.